Our statement of faith can be summed up in two words—the Bible.
Our Concerns are for your health
Starting Sunday, June 7th, we will once again be gathering for worship and praise in our church building. We will be practicing social distancing and follow state guidelines as they continue to be updated.
Guidelines for Church Gatherings
- We will observe social distancing guidelines before, during, and after each service. Everyone is asked to always observe at least the 6-foot distancing rule, our governor has set.
- To ensure proper social distancing, we will mark off the chair so that individuals and family groups are properly distanced.
- Family members will be seated together and family groups will be seated 6 feet apart. People traveling to the service together may also be seated together.
- There will NOT be separate kids or youth service. Children are welcome to attend the service with their family in the sanctuary. For the sake of others, they must remain with their family at all times.
- Sunday services will continue to be recorded and uploaded Sunday afternoon where you can access it online via our website (livinghopecozad.org), Facebook, or YouTube.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use on the entrance table.
Important: If you are sick or have any of these symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and view the message online.
• This includes Being exposed to the virus.?
• Do you have a fever?
• Flu like Symptoms?
- If you are in the high-risk category, please use your discretion about attending a service in person.
Finally ,we will not be having Snacks or standard hospitality. We will have Coffee and water. We will have sanitary cups and lids.